Education is the key to success.. The Cardinal Center LLC is a provider of advanced educational training and services. We can do Seminars, Classroom Training and Workshops to accommodate any customers needs with experienced professionals and highly educated to provide a superior level of achievement for your employees. We are “People Oriented” and believe that your organization’s most important product are your employees. If they don’t have the skills necessary to keep up with current trends your business can be dramatically affected.
We have provided excellent services to US Government Agencies, Labor Unions, Corporations and Educational Institutions with specific programs and classes for retraining and continuing education:
Some of the Training and Programs are :
• Motivational Seminars, Programs, Lectures & Workshops
• Productivity Seminars: How To Meet Today’s Challenges
• Decision Support
• Sales & Marketing: Specializing in role play scenarios for various industries and government entities
• Grant Writing and Grant Writing Training & Techniques
• Corporate Ethics: The Cheating Culture
• Government Ethics & How to Identify Ethical Issues in a Government Organization Before it is to Late
• Basic Classes in Writing Skills
• Effective Communication Skills
The Cardinal Center can also tailor to the specific needs of the Corporate or Government client. We will work with you to provide a program and environment to meet your needs. These Programs, Seminars & Classes can be provided on location at the customer site. We will travel to the location and provide the expertise through one of our professionals or by CEO Robert Cardillo. We have the people with educational experience but above all professionals who have life experience and have been “In the Trenches”. Many educators can teach theory but our philosophy is to teach theory with practical experience and knowledge gained by working in the filed.Mr.Cardillo is a highly accomplished motivational speaker. INTELLIGENT, ARTICULATE & ENTERTAINING. Professor Cardillo and businessman has experienced the ” Thrill of Victory & the Agony of Defeat”. He is poised to help your people understand what it takes to succeed and stay focused in the best of times and the worst of times..